I received a report from the Oak Bay Fire Fighters Charitable Foundation Executive Director Gregory Swan, outlining a list of charitable donations made by the Foundation since its inception in July 2012. Their hard work and dedication as volunteers on behalf of our community and in support of agencies that need this help is admirable to say the least.
The Foundation has made a grand total of $43,493.35 to the following organizations:
- BC Professional Fire Fighters Burn Fund
- CFAX Santa’s Anonymous
- Willows Elementary School
- Muscular Dystrophy Canada
- Monterey Elementary School
- Terry Fox Foundation
- Rotary Oak Bay
- Oak Bay High School (bus project)
- Oak Bay High School (bursaries)
- Victoria General Hospital (neonatal/pediatrics pledge)
THANK YOU Oak Bay Fire Fighters, for all you do, on and off the job!